Who Should Attend?
This event is open to:
• Corporate and facility security professionals from the private and public sectors;
• Supervisory first responders;
• Human resource managers;
• Community response officials; and
• Homeland security representatives.
• A government-issued ID (license) will be required for entry
• For more information on the Active Shooter Preparedness Workshops, email:
• For more Active Shooter Preparedness information, visit: http://www.dhs.gov/active-shooterpreparedness
• At your request, Mr. Jeff McKee, your local DHS Protective Security Advisor (PSA) can provide
additional information regarding DHS products and services that may be available to your
organization. A fact sheet on the DHS PSA program can be requested by emailing your local
PSA at: jeffery.mckee@HQ.DHS.GOV