Why should I join InfraGard?
- Sustained interagency and private sector engagement provides added awareness and improved protection against threats to the United States critical infrastructure.
- Enhanced partnership approach allows access to intelligence utilized by the FBI, DHS and other government agencies.
- The FBI’s approach to cyber intrusions places emphasis on joint learning opportunities and providing value back to the community.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be eighteen years or older.
- Must consent to and pass an initial FBI security risk assessment and subsequent re-certifications.
- Must notify the FBI of any pending civil/criminal matters
- Must sign and adhere to confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement and InfraGard code of ethics.
Infragard Member Benefits
- Access to Infragard secure web portal www.infragard.org
- Comprehensive suite and sensitive, but unclassified FBI, DHS and other federal, state and local threat intelligence products and daily news feed.
- Communicate via secure messaging.
- Access to IGuaridan, the FBI’s cyber intrusion incident reporting tool designed specifically for the private sector.
- Free or discounted seminars and conferences.
- Access to government agency training programs from the FBI, DHS, and others.
- Training discounts from SANS and others
Finally, before you fill out your application please read the Code of Ethics and browse the other Policies and Procedures. All members are required to adhere to certain established codes of conduct and ethics.
The following United States Government-issued Security Clearances are Qualified Substitutes for the records check required for InfraGard Membership:
- Top Secret
An InfraGard Applicant/Member may submit evidence of their possession of one of the above clearances to expedite the initial processing and periodic renewal of their InfraGard Membership.